7 DAYS ISTANBUL - CAPPADOCIA - ANTALYA TURKEY TOUR - 6 NIGHTS / 7 DAYS
ISTANBUL Arrival (no meal)
ISTANBUL- Byzantim & Ottoman Tour (breakfast-lunch)
The Hagia Sophia, the biggest church constructed by the East Roman Empire in Istanbul, It was used as a church for 916 years but, following the conquest of Istanbul by Fatih Sultan Mehmed, the Hagia Sophia was converted into mosque. Afterwards, it was used as a mosque for 482 years. Under the order of Atatürk and the decision of the Council of Ministers, Hagia Sophia was converted into a museum in 1935. (Hagia Sophia will be replaced by Yerebatan Cistern (Basilica Cistern) on Monday.)
The Blue Mosque (Called Sultanahmet Camii in Turkish) is an historical mosque in Istanbul. The Mosque was built between 1609 and 1616 years, during the rule of Ahmed I. just like many other mosques, it also comprises a tomb of the founder, a madrasa and a hospice. (Blue Mosque will be replaced by Nuruosmaniye Mosque on Friday.)
Hippodrome of Constantinople, located in Sultanahmet/Istanbul, was a public arena mainly for chariot races. The oldest monument of Constantinople is the Obelisk in the Hippodrome, which was erected by the emperor Theodosius I in 390, but is in fact much, much older.
Grand Bazaar, the oldest and the largest covered market place in the world is situated in the center of the city. (Grand Bazaar is closed on Sunday)
Topkapı Palace Museum, that exhibits the imperial collections of the Ottoman Empire and maintains an extensive collection of books and manuscripts in its library. It is housed in a palace complex that served as the administrative centre and residence of the imperial Ottoman court from about 1478 to 1856. It opened as a museum in 1924, a year after the establishment of the Republic of Turkey. The Topkapı Palace Museum is notable not only for its architecture and collections but also for the history and culture of the Ottoman Empire that it recalls. (Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesday.)
In the end of tour, back to hotel. Overnight in Istanbul.
ISTANBUL – CAPPADOCIA (breakfast-dinner)
CAPPADOCIA – Cappadocia North (Red) Tour (breakfast-lunch-dinner)
Your day begins with one of the stunning Uchisar rock-castle fortress panaroma. With views across the region this incredible location is one of the most interesting ancient cities built into the rocks, Uchisar offers perfect panorama to start your Heritage of Cappadocia tour.
Next we will visit the famous UNESCO World Heritage site of the Goreme Open Air Museum. As we walk through the many rock-cut cave churches adorned with intricate paintings from the New Testament, your guide will explain the history of the churches and the impressive iconography in the murals.
We’ll continue our tour with Pasabag Valley (Monk’s Valley) where the iconic Fairy Chimneys dot the landscape. This is the perfect location for your guide to explain how the unique landscapes were formed as you can still see the newly forming fairy chimneys in various stages of erosion - many have caves and chapels or churches located inside. Our tour will continue with a tasty lunch at a local restaurant offering traditional Turkish dishes from the region.
The next destination is the town of Avanos, located along the longest river in Turkey. This ancient city was the center of the Hittite pottery-makers and today the same red and white clay from the surrounding hills is used to create the famous pottery. We can watch the artisan potters carrying on the traditions of their forefathers, using the same Hittite kick-wheel techniques that have been used for more than 4000 years and we’ll even have a chance to try the pottery making.
Next, we’ll drive to see some of the most spectacular rock formations - sure to awaken your imagination - the famous Devrent Valley (aka. Imagination Valley). Here the rocks have eroded naturally to form magical and interesting shapes which includes the well-known camel rock that stands at the entrance of the valley.
Before dropping off to your hotel we will stop by the famous three beauties at Urgup (the famous fairy chimneys in urgup).At the end of the tour your driver and guide will bring you back to your hotel. Overnight in Cappadocia.
CAPPADOCIA – ANTALYA (breakfast-dinner)
ANTALYA – Pamukkale Tour (Breakfast-lunch-dinner)
Arriving at Pamukkale you will be greeted by breathtaking views of the hills that offer shades of green rolling into the distance. You will be able to walk and rest in the warm mineral-rich waters that have created the extraordinary white stepped pools. These pools are said to have special healing qualities to them that have drawn visitors throughout history.
After your time relaxing you will get a chance to visit the ancient city of Hierapolis. This city was once a prosperous location, receiving visitors to the healing pools and for those retiring in the beautiful locations. A large population led to large entertainment buildings including a theatre that could hold up to 12,000 spectators at a time. Found throughout the town is a variety of worshipping buildings from the remains of temples and cathedrals.
As many came to use the healing pools, there were a large number of people who died in the city due to their illnesses overcoming them. The healing pools attracted people from different cultures and religions, which created a varied necropolis with sarcophagi, tombs, and normal burial all side by side.The end of your day will come at approximately 21:00-22:00 when you will arrive back at your hotel.
Overnight in Antalya
ANTALYA - DEPARTURE (breakfast)
2 Nights Accommodation in Istanbul
2 Nights Accommodation in Cappadocia
2 Nights Accommodation in Antalya
All airport transfers mentioned in the itinerary (Shared or Private)
6 open buffet Breakfasts
3 Local Lunches
4 Local Dinners
Full Day Byzantim & Ottoman Tour
Full Day Cappadocia North Tour (Red Tour)
Full Day Pamukkale Tour
English Speaking Tour Guide
All entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary
Transportation mentioned in the itinerary
Extra Tours which are not mentioned in the itinerary
International flights & Domestic Flights
Hot Air Balloon Tour
Kleopatra Antic Pool in Pamukkale
- If This hotel list not available at the time of your booking, then we will arrange similar other hotel. If you prefer a different category hotel, there might be an additional cost.
- The prices of air tickets are not fixed, may vary. In case of payment delay, We will reflect the flight fare difference to the prices.
- The prices in the offer are valid for the services and dates specified in the offer. İn case of date change, tour change and service addition, additional costs occur and new price is valid.
- It is your agency’s responsibility to follow the validity date of the offer and payment deadlines.
- Additional fees and other responsibilities that may arise from the delay of payments belong to your agency.
- You should read and confirm the offers we send.
- After you confirm the offer we send you, we will assume that you have read and reviewed our proposal. And any additional charges and fees that may arise from subsequent changes are the responsibility of your agency.
- Please update your guests;
- Regular Sıc Tours are daily tours, they will be with tourists of various nationalities on vehicles and tours.
- On regular tours with lunch, Turkish dishes are served at local restaurants.
- Guests who want private transportation or Indian foods, should buy Private tours.
- If Guests want to finish tour or go back to their hotel before the end of the tour, they should buy private transfer as extra charging or take a taxi by themselves. And for last minute transfer, they should wait private transfer minimum 1 hour.
- Guests are picked up from the hotel and returned to their hotel at the end of the tour.
- Shuttle transfer timing cannot be change according to Guest.
- Guest should be ready min. 15 minutes before pick up time.
- Program of regular tours cannot be changed.
- Vehicle will be used only fort he neccessary part of tours.
- Hagia Sophia Museum is closed on Monday and will be replaced by Basilica Cistern(Yerebatan Cistern).
- Grand Bazaar is closed on Sunday.
- Topkapi Palace is cloes on Tuesday.
- Blue Mosque will be replaced by Nuri Osmaniye Mosque on Friday.
- Breakfast generally is between 07:00-10:00am in Hotels. Please consider this before confirm flights, please confirm your flight ticket according this information, because airport transfers are made before flight time, depends on traffic and distance.
- The balloon tour is based on weather conditions and availability.
- If This hotel list not available at the time of your booking, then we will arrange similar other hotel for your group. If you prefer a Different category hotel, there might be an additional cost.