4 DAYS GREAT ISTANBUL TOUR
ISTANBUL ARRIVAL (no meal)
ISTANBUL – Byzantim & Ottoman Tour (breakfast-lunch)
After breakfast, pick-up from the hotel, meet your guide for Full Day Ottoman & Byzantium Tour
The Hagia Sophia, the biggest church constructed by the East Roman Empire in Istanbul, It was used as a church for 916 years but following the conquest of Istanbul by Fatih Sultan Mehmed, the Hagia Sophia was converted into mosque. Afterwards, it was used as a mosque for 482 years. Under the order of Atatürk and the decision of the Council of Ministers, Hagia Sophia was converted into a museum in 1935.(Hagia Sophia will be replaced by Yerebatan Cistern (Basilica Cistern) on Monday.)
The Blue Mosque (Called Sultanahmet Camii in Turkish) is an historical mosque in Istanbul. The Mosque was built between 1609 and 1616 years, during the rule of Ahmed I. just like many other mosques, it also comprises a tomb of the founder, a madrasa and a hospice.(Blue Mosque will be replaced by Nuruosmaniye Mosque on Friday.)
Hippodrome of Constantinople, located in Sultanahmet/Istanbul, was a public arena mainly for chariot races. The oldest monument of Constantinople is the Obelisk in the Hippodrome, which was erected by the emperor Theodosius I in 390, but is in fact much, much older.
Grand Bazaar, the oldest and the largest covered market place in the world is situated in the center of the city. (Grand Bazaar is closed on Sunday)
Topkapı Palace Museum, that exhibits the imperial collections of the Ottoman Empire and maintains an extensive collection of books and manuscripts in its library. It is housed in a palace complex that served as the administrative centre and residence of the imperial Ottoman court from about 1478 to 1856. It opened as a museum in 1924, a year after the establishment of the Republic of Turkey. The Topkapı Palace Museum is notable not only for its architecture and collections but also for the history and culture of the Ottoman Empire that it recalls.(Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesday.)In the end of tour, back to hotel. Overnight in Istanbul.
ISTANBUL – Two Continents & XL Bosphorus Tour (Breakfast-lunch)
After breakfast, pick-up from the hotel, meet your guide
Dolmabahçe Palace Interior Visit (closed on Mondays and Thursdays) Dolmabahçe Palace was built between the years 1843 and 1856. Haci said Aga was responsible for this consruction works while the project was reliesed by architects Garabet Balyan his son Nigogayos Balyon and Evanis Kalfa. The construction works cost five million Ottoman mecideye gold coins, the equivalent of 35 tonnes of gold.
The Bridge, Drive on Bosphorus: We will accross the Bosphorus by the 64 meters high bridge, which will let you see a breathtaking view of the European and Asian Sides. You will find yourself in Asia once the short ride is over.
Asian Hill: We climb a Bosphorus side hill by bus for a view. It gives you a unique chance to view one of the most fascinating part of the city in a single Picture.
Pierre Loti Hill: The hill is situated almost at the end of 7 km long water named “Golden Horn”.
Fly over by Cable Car: Enjoy the beautiful view from the cable car as you climb the hill to the cafe named after the famous french writer Pierre Loti.
Open Buffet Lunch on the Boat: After embark the boat you will have chance to appreciate the rich open buffet season salads, delicious chicken sish kebap, rice and fruit. (drinks are excluded)
Rumeli Fortress: You'll see from the sea legendary fortress best seen.
The Black Sea: Get the best shot where Bosphorus meets the Black Sea
Anadolu Kavagi (Stopover): Anadolu Kavagi is the northern tip of Bosphorus. Last stop on the Asian side.
Maidan Towers: The tower is built firstly in 1110 by Byzantine Empire AlaxiasIn the end of tour, back to hotel. overnight in Istanbul
ISTANBUL DEPARTURE (breakfast)
This is the end of your tour and we hope to welcome you again.
3 Nights Accommodation in Istanbul
All airport transfers mentioned in the itinerary (Shared or Private)
3 open buffet breakfasts
2 local lunches
Full Day Byzantim & Ottoman Tour
Full Day Two Continents & XL Bosphorus Boat Tour
English speaking guide during the tour
All entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary
Transportation mentioned in the itinerary
Extra Tours which are not mentioned in the itinerary
- If This hotel list not available at the time of your booking, then we will arrange similar other hotel. If you prefer a different category hotel, there might be an additional cost.
- The prices of air tickets are not fixed, may vary. In case of payment delay, We will reflect the flight fare difference to the prices.
- The prices in the offer are valid for the services and dates specified in the offer. In case of date change, tour change and service addition, additional costs occur and new price is valid.
- It is your agency’s responsibility to follow the validity date of the offer and payment deadlines.
- Additional fees and other responsibilities that may arise from the delay of payments belong to your agency.
- You should read and confirm the offers we send.
- After you confirm the offer we send you, we will assume that you have read and reviewed our proposal. And any additional charges and fees that may arise from subsequent changes are the responsibility of your agency.
- Please update your guests;
- Regular Sıc Tours are daily tours, they will be with tourists of various nationalities on vehicles and tours.
- On regular tours with lunch, Turkish dishes are served at local restaurants.
- Guests who want private transportation or Indian foods, should buy Private tours.
- If Guests want to finish tour or go back to their hotel before the end of the tour, they should buy private transfer as extra charging or take a taxi by themselves. And for last minute transfer, they should wait private transfer minimum 1 hour.
- Guests are picked up from the hotel and returned to their hotel at the end of the tour.
- Shuttle transfer timing cannot be change according to Guest.
- Guest should be ready min. 15 minutes before pick up time.
- Program of regular tours cannot be changed.
- Vehicle will be used only fort he neccessary part of tours.
- Hagia Sophia Museum is closed on Monday and will be replaced by Basilica Cistern(Yerebatan Cistern).
- Grand Bazaar is closed on Sunday.
- Topkapi Palace is cloes on Tuesday.
- Blue Mosque will be replaced by Nuri Osmaniye Mosque on Friday.
- Breakfast generally is between 07:00-10:00am in Hotels. Please consider this before confirm flights, please confirm your flight ticket according this information, because airport transfers are made before flight time, depends on traffic and distance.
- The balloon tour is based on weather conditions and availability.
- If This hotel list not available at the time of your booking, then we will arrange similar other hotel for your group. If you prefer a Different category hotel, there might be an additional cost.